We have some exciting news – our Clinical Director Chris Chippendale has recently been appointed to the Orthopaedics & Rehabilitation Specialist Faculty of the Royal College of Chiropractors!
Chris has been accepted into the Royal College of Chiropractors Faculty in recognition of his postgraduate qualifications in Advanced Professional Practice at the Anglo-European College of Chiropractic. The faculty also provides him with the opportunity for further study and access to the latest evidence in Orthopaedics & Rehabilitation.
THE ROLE OF THE ROYAL COLLEGE OF CHIROPRACTORS SPECIALIST FACULTIES:
- Recognise experience and qualifications relevant to each subject area
- Foster open inquiry and debate among practitioners and the wider healthcare community
- Encourage further, relevant continuing professional development and study
- Define and uphold the competencies of Specialist Faculty members as they pertain to each subject area
- Review, disseminate and develop the evidence-base in each subject area
- Support specialist faculty members in developing and extending skills and knowledge in relevant subject areas