Doctor of Chiropractic, Clinical Director
- Specialist Faculty Member of the Royal College of Chiropractors (Pain Faculty)
- Awarded his Masters Degree in Chiropractic from the Welsh Institute of Chiropractic
- Awarded “Best Research Project of the Year” by the Royal College of Chiropractors for his Masters dissertation
- Awarded Distinction in his Post Graduate Certification in Advanced Professional Practice (Functional Musculoskeletal Health), from the Anglo-European College of Chiropractors
- Registered trainer for new graduate chiropractors
- Certified KinesioTape Practitioner
- Certified in the Selective Functional Movement Assessment
As the son of a chiropractor, Chris grew up with chiropractic “from the cradle” and developed a deep fascination with human biology and the nervous system. Having seen the difference that chiropractic treatment had made to so many people, he decided at the tender age of 11 that this was the career for him – a decision he has never regretted.
Since earning his Masters in Chiropractic, Chris has continued to further his skills and knowledge, keeping up his research studies and attending a wide range of courses to be able to provide the highest quality of care to his patients. He returns to the University to give talks to the students and is a registered trainer for new graduates.
“What I love most about being a Chiropractor is not just helping my patients out of pain, but getting them back to living a full and active life. To me, the real power of Chiropractic lies in fully correcting the cause of someone’s problem so that it’s gone for good”
Chris has a particular interest in postural correction, injury rehabilitation and therapeutic exercise, and in 2017 earned a place in the prestigious Royal College of Chiropractors’s Orthopaedics & Rehabilitation Specialist Faculty.
- Tel: 01732 742 120
- Location: Sevenoaks
- Email: email@example.com